Are you overwhelmed trying to educate your children at home?
Homeschooling can be such a blessing for the whole family, but it can also be a challenge to plan and implement.
If you want to teach your children at home but don't know where to start or how to choose resources that will pique their interest, you are in the right place.
If you want to have a life outside of planning your homeschool but don't know how to do it all, take a deep breath.
You can do this!
WHAT READERS HAVE TO SAY…
I love your videos! I'm a new homeschool mom so it's great to get realistic ideas. We're an eclectic homeschool family and I'm always looking for ways to incorporate more Charlotte Mason. The resources that you provide are wonderful.
I just wanted to say what a joy it was to be in your workshops and learn from your wisdom. You had some refreshing ideas that I plan to implement into my homeschool day.
Your tips have been so helpful. I look forward to implementing them in the coming school year.
- waking up each school day knowing what your children will study that day.
- having margin to take the day off and go to the zoo without worrying about not getting it all done.
- developing a deep and loving relationship with your children.
- you and your children looking forward to learning.
- knowing deep in your soul that your children are on track.