How can you get it all done as a homeschool mom? There are so many demands on your time and never enough hours in the day! In this episode, I address a reader’s question about the daily struggle to keep the household running smoothly when devoting so much time, energy, and mental focus on homeschooling and mothering.
Key Takeaways From The Show
- Identify your priorities and run everything through this filter.
- Know yourself and how you function best.
- Remember the season of life you are living right now.
- What expectations can you let go?
- Involve your children as much as possible!
- Accept that you will have to let some plates fall and shatter.
Links And Resources From The Show
- Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity by Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory