VISIT THE CREATE AN ATMOSPHERE WHERE CHILDREN THRIVE RESOURCE PAGE FOR MORE POSTS AND RESOURCES.
Learning how to eliminate, automate, and delegate your responsibilities can reduce your stress and help you accomplish more each day. This is important as a homeschool mom with many demands on your time. In this episode, we will explore what you can eliminate, automate, and delegate as a household manager and homeschool teacher/facilitator.
Key Takeaways From The Show
Can you eliminate…
- unrealistic expectations
- decision fatigue
- distractions and time wasters
- tasks and activities that do not line up with your priorities
Can you automate…
- routines and habits
- recurring alarms
Can you delegate…
- chores and responsibilities to others
- chores and responsibilities to your children
Links And Resources From The Show
- How To Multiply Your Time by Rory Vaden (TEDxDouglasville)
- Writing Your Family Mission Statement
- Responsibilities and Privileges List
- AHD 003: Living Abundantly By Identifying Your Priorities
- Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity by Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to be notified when a new episode is released, you can subscribe by entering your email below.
Be a guest on the podcast
If you have a homeschool/parenting struggle from which you have triumphed or a nugget of wisdom to share with the podcast listeners, I’d love to have you on the show. Learn how to be a guest on the podcast!
Submit a question for the podcast
Do you have a question you would like addressed on the podcast? Click here to contact me and submit your question. I’ll do my best to answer as many as possible on the show.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.