A reader wrote…
I feel like I’m pulled in 100 different directions and I can’t get it all done!
I’m sure we have all felt that way.
There are a lot of demands on your time that drain your energy and leave you feeling overwhelmed. In this episode of the podcast, we are talking about ten ways you can conserve and renew your energy so you are ready to face your homeschool life head-on.
10 ways to conserve and renew your energy
- Recognize that your batteries do not recharge as effectively as they did before.
- Have a daily quiet time.
- Remember to breathe.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat well to fuel your body.
- Move every day.
- Make time for motherly inactivity.
- Identify other health problems that may be draining your energy.
- Delegate responsibilities to your children.
- Reduce distractions.
Links and resources from the show
- AHD 003: Living Abundantly By Identifying Your Priorities
- AHD 004: Three Steps To Reduce Stress In Your Life
- Jessica Smith TV YouTube channel
- Encouraging Maturity With Responsibilities And Privileges Lists
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to be notified when a new episode is released, you can subscribe by entering your email below.
Be a guest on the podcast
If you have a homeschool/parenting struggle from which you have triumphed or a nugget of wisdom to share with the podcast listeners, I’d love to have you on the show. Learn how to be a guest on the podcast!
Submit a question for the podcast
Do you have a question you would like addressed on the podcast? Click here to contact me and submit your question. I’ll do my best to answer as many as possible on the show.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.