A reader wrote…
I feel like I’m pulled in 100 different directions and I can’t get it all done!
I’m sure we have all felt that way.
There are a lot of demands on your time that drain your energy and leave you feeling overwhelmed. In this episode of the podcast, we are talking about ten ways you can conserve and renew your energy so you are ready to face your homeschool life head-on.
10 ways to conserve and renew your energy
- Recognize that your batteries do not recharge as effectively as they did before.
- Have a daily quiet time.
- Remember to breathe.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat well to fuel your body.
- Move every day.
- Make time for motherly inactivity.
- Identify other health problems that may be draining your energy.
- Delegate responsibilities to your children.
- Reduce distractions.