As you prepare to start a new homeschool year, it is important to keep in mind that homeschooling is more like a marathon than a sprint. It requires a mindset of going the distance so you don’t burn out and give up. In this podcast, I share the four things I keep in mind when we start a new homeschool year to help me stay strong and avoid burnout.
Links and resources mentioned on the show
- What To Do When You Feel Behind On Lessons
- Back to the Basics PDF
- Dear Younger Me…Advice To A New Homeschool Mom
- Are You Controlling The Atmosphere Of Your Home?
- Ten Homeschool Essentials To Keep Your Homeschool On Course
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to be notified when a new episode is released, you can subscribe by entering your email below.
Be a guest on the podcast
If you have a homeschool/parenting struggle from which you have triumphed or a nugget of wisdom to share with the podcast listeners, I’d love to have you on the show. Learn how to be a guest on the podcast!
Submit a question for the podcast
Do you have a question you would like addressed on the podcast? Click here to contact me and submit your question. I’ll do my best to answer as many as possible on the show.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
Regain Control Of Your Homeschool
Use this simple strategy to deal with difficult homeschool days.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and behind on lessons.
- Get back on track and gain control of your homeschool days.
- Learn how to avoid that drowning sensation in the future.
You will also receive weekly emails to help you find peace in a simple, intentional homeschool. If it’s ever too much, you can unsubscribe at any time.