Many of our struggles stem from a response to fear, guilt, or shame. Learn how you can turn the tables and break their stranglehold on your homeschool.
When you start to feel overwhelmed and are doubting your decisions, start by working through this three-step process:
- Pause — Breathe — Pray
- Ask: What are the positives?
- Choose not to live confined
Listen to the podcast for more about these three steps and how I applied them to my fears, guilt, and shame with real examples from my homeschool.
Links and resources mentioned on the show
- Overwhelmed: How to Quiet the Chaos and Restore Your Sanity by Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory
- Communicator Academy Podcast
- AHD 012: How To Be An Involved Homeschool Grandparent With Sherry Cantrell
- How To Start A Charlotte Mason Discussion Group
- Encouragement For Difficult Homeschool Days