Have you felt like these readers?
I have too many ideas I would like to implement all at once and at some point I lose focus.
I love finding new ideas and inspirations, but I tend to change too much too soon and then it is too much work for me and I become stressed.
I want to do it all, but feel like we’re barely getting through the basics. The realities are not matching my ideals.
At some point, I am sure we have all felt that way. I know I have!
There are so many resources available to homeschool our children, it can be difficult to keep our focus. In this episode of the podcast, I share the four questions I ask myself to determine my motivation for making a change as well as tips to help you successfully make changes to your homeschool without becoming stressed.
Links and resources mentioned on the show
- Evernote (You will receive one month of Evernote Premium free when you sign-up through this link.)
- AHD 011: 3 Steps To Break The Stranglehold Of Fear, Guilt, And Shame
- How I Helped My Struggling Reader Become An Emerging Reader
- What To Do When You Feel Behind On Lessons
- AHD 008: Learning to Enjoy the Journey with Kerri Bazzell