Have you felt like these readers?
I have too many ideas I would like to implement all at once and at some point I lose focus.
I love finding new ideas and inspirations, but I tend to change too much too soon and then it is too much work for me and I become stressed.
I want to do it all, but feel like we’re barely getting through the basics. The realities are not matching my ideals.
At some point, I am sure we have all felt that way. I know I have!
There are so many resources available to homeschool our children, it can be difficult to keep our focus. In this episode of the podcast, I share the four questions I ask myself to determine my motivation for making a change as well as tips to help you successfully make changes to your homeschool without becoming stressed.
Links and resources mentioned on the show
- Evernote (You will receive one month of Evernote Premium free when you sign-up through this link.)
- AHD 011: 3 Steps To Break The Stranglehold Of Fear, Guilt, And Shame
- Back to the Basics PDF
- How I Helped My Struggling Reader Become An Emerging Reader
- What To Do When You Feel Behind On Lessons
- Tips For Changing Your Homeschool Curriculum
- AHD 008: Learning to Enjoy the Journey with Kerri Bazzell
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
- Subscribe to get updates. If you would like to be notified when a new episode is released, you can subscribe by entering your email below.
Be a guest on the podcast
If you have a homeschool/parenting struggle from which you have triumphed or a nugget of wisdom to share with the podcast listeners, I’d love to have you on the show. Learn how to be a guest on the podcast!
Submit a question for the podcast
Do you have a question you would like addressed on the podcast? Click here to contact me and submit your question. I’ll do my best to answer as many as possible on the show.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.