A Panoramic View of Geography teaches you how to incorporate Charlotte Mason’s principles into your geography studies and how to inspire your child to want to learn about other cultures and places. This book is the result of my desire to have a step-by-step guide in implementing Charlotte Mason geography studies in our homeschool.
Would you like to teach geography in a way that will furnish your child’s mind with ideas and his imagination with pictures without overwhelming your schedule? It can be done!
A Panoramic View of Geography: Geography Studies for a Charlotte Mason Homeschool teaches you how to incorporate Charlotte Mason’s principles into your geography studies and how to inspire your child to learn about other cultures and places.
About the Book:
Each chapter examines a different aspect of geography studies including:
- why studying geography is important.
- how to study geography with preschool-aged children.
- how to create a global atmosphere in your home.
- the benefits of a geography walk.
- how to learn about places in a way that is vivid and alive.
- helping your child master map and navigation skills.
- incorporating current events in an age-appropriate way.
This book is available in a print or PDF version.
Bonus Digital Downloads
Both the print and PDF versions include these additional resources as a digital download:
- Bookmark of geography narration ideas
- Bookmark of ideas to incorporate maps with literature readings
- Panoramic Travel Log Book printable
- Virtual trip planning checklist
- Planning pages to plan geography studies for any location
- Living geography book list with over 100 book suggestions for all ages