There are just some days you wish you had a reset button for everyone in the house. I’ve found that taking breaks can often be just that button for us.
In today’s episode of the Triumphant Minute, I’m talking about the importance of scheduling breaks in your homeschool and how you can make that happen.
How to Breathe Life Back into Your Homeschool
What do you think?
Do you schedule breaks or take them as you need them?
Let us know in the comments below!
Other Posts You Might Find Helpful
- How We Use Games In Our Homeschool
- Enhance Learning Through Games
- What To Do When You Feel Behind In Lessons
- 101 Snow Day Activities For Kids
Regain Control Of Your Homeschool
Use this simple strategy to deal with difficult homeschool days.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and behind on lessons.
- Get back on track and gain control of your homeschool days.
- Learn how to avoid that drowning sensation in the future.
You will also receive weekly emails to help you find peace in a simple, intentional homeschool. If it’s ever too much, you can unsubscribe at any time.