In reality, you don’t need much to homeschool.
A library card, a couch, and a daily reminder to set the tone of my home really are the most important things for us. But there’s a lot of other supplies that can make your homeschool life a little easier and a lot more fun.
Here’s a look at a few of our favorite homeschool supplies. They all have one thing in common—a lot of color!
Links to our favorite homeschool supplies
- Fine Point Sharpies
- Ultra Fine Point Sharpies
- Colored Pencils
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Kuretake Zig Twin Tip Markers (12 marker set or 24 marker set)
- Ultra fine low-odor dry erase markers
- Mechanical, erasable colored pencils (and replacement lead)
- Post-it notes of all sizes and colors
Lost control of your homeschool day?
Join 1,078+ homeschool moms simplifying their homeschool planning, making learning fun, and discipling their children.
PLUS, receive your step-by-step guide outlining a simple and effective strategy for dealing with those difficult homeschool days.