In reality, you don’t need much to homeschool.
A library card, a couch, and a daily reminder to set the tone of my home really are the most important things for us. But there’s a lot of other supplies that can make your homeschool life a little easier and a lot more fun.
Here’s a look at a few of our favorite homeschool supplies. They all have one thing in common—a lot of color!
Links to our favorite homeschool supplies
- Fine Point Sharpies
- Ultra Fine Point Sharpies
- Colored Pencils
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Kuretake Zig Twin Tip Markers (12 marker set or 24 marker set)
- Ultra fine low-odor dry erase markers
- Mechanical, erasable colored pencils (and replacement lead)
- Post-it notes of all sizes and colors
Regain Control Of Your Homeschool
Use this simple strategy to deal with difficult homeschool days.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and behind on lessons.
- Get back on track and gain control of your homeschool days.
- Learn how to avoid that drowning sensation in the future.
You will also receive weekly emails to help you find peace in a simple, intentional homeschool. If it’s ever too much, you can unsubscribe at any time.