Sometimes it feels more like you are living in survival mode than thriving. Hear how Robin learned to find joy and peace during a challenging season. She shares tips for surviving and encouragement that good comes after the struggle.
What we talked about
- The challenges and difficulties of learning how to slow down and focus on your family. And the joys and benefits of doing so.
- The need to let go of expectations and accept a new view of what it means to homeschool during different seasons. And how learning to appreciate the mundane helped Robin find joy in the moment.
- The importance of finding joy at the end of a difficult season and what Robin did to find the joy.
You can connect with Robin by sending questions through the contact form below.
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.