- How to Solve It by George Polya
- “Secrets of Mental Math” (DVD) by Arthur Benjamin from The Great Courses
- Secrets of Mental Math by Arthur Benjamin (similar content as the DVD but in book form)
- Short-Cut Math by Gerard W. Kelly
- “Mastering the Fundamentals of Mathematics” (DVD) by James A. Sellers from The Great Courses
- Linking fraction tower
- Fraction Bars (http://fractionbars.com) Products available include the fraction bars, teacher’s guide, and games (games include a set of fraction bars).
- Decimal Squares (http://www.decimalsquares.com) Products available include the decimal squares, teacher’s guide, and games.
- Mathematics: A Human Endeavor by Harold Jacobs
- Hands on Equations (Algebra Manipulative)
- “Algebra I” (DVD) by James A. Sellers from The Great Courses
- Elementary Algebra by Harold Jacobs
- “Geometry: An Interactive Journey to Mastery” by James Tanton
- Geometry: Seeing, Doing, and Understanding by Harold Jacobs
- Zome Tool
- Elements by Euclid (Online version)
- Geometry manipulatives–pattern blocks, geoboards, and drafting tools
- “Algebra II” (DVD) by James A. Sellers from The Great Courses
- Algebra II with Trigonometry by Harold Jacobs
- “Mathematics Describing the Real World: Precalculus and Trigonometry” (DVD) by Bruce H. Edwards from The Great Courses
- “Understanding Calculus: Problems, Solutions, and Tips” (DVD) by Bruce H. Edwards from The Great Courses
- “Change and Motion: Calculus Made Clear” (DVD) by Michael Starbird from The Great Courses
Regain Control Of Your Homeschool
Use this simple strategy to deal with difficult homeschool days.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and behind on lessons.
- Get back on track and gain control of your homeschool days.
- Learn how to avoid that drowning sensation in the future.
You will also receive weekly emails to help you find peace in a simple, intentional homeschool. If it’s ever too much, you can unsubscribe at any time.