- How to Solve It by George Polya
- “Secrets of Mental Math” (DVD) by Arthur Benjamin from The Great Courses
- Secrets of Mental Math by Arthur Benjamin (similar content as the DVD but in book form)
- Short-Cut Math by Gerard W. Kelly
- “Mastering the Fundamentals of Mathematics” (DVD) by James A. Sellers from The Great Courses
- Linking fraction tower
- Fraction Bars (http://fractionbars.com) Products available include the fraction bars, teacher’s guide, and games (games include a set of fraction bars).
- Decimal Squares (http://www.decimalsquares.com) Products available include the decimal squares, teacher’s guide, and games.
- Mathematics: A Human Endeavor by Harold Jacobs
- Hands on Equations (Algebra Manipulative)
- “Algebra I” (DVD) by James A. Sellers from The Great Courses
- Elementary Algebra by Harold Jacobs
- “Geometry: An Interactive Journey to Mastery” by James Tanton
- Geometry: Seeing, Doing, and Understanding by Harold Jacobs
- Zome Tool
- Elements by Euclid (Online version)
- Geometry manipulatives–pattern blocks, geoboards, and drafting tools
- “Algebra II” (DVD) by James A. Sellers from The Great Courses
- Algebra II with Trigonometry by Harold Jacobs
- “Mathematics Describing the Real World: Precalculus and Trigonometry” (DVD) by Bruce H. Edwards from The Great Courses
- “Understanding Calculus: Problems, Solutions, and Tips” (DVD) by Bruce H. Edwards from The Great Courses
- “Change and Motion: Calculus Made Clear” (DVD) by Michael Starbird from The Great Courses
Lost control of your homeschool day?
Join 1,078+ homeschool moms simplifying their homeschool planning, making learning fun, and discipling their children.
Subscribe to receive your free step-by-step guide outlining a simple and effective strategy for dealing with those difficult homeschool days.