Developing the habit of observation has many benefits for your child. Here’s a look at five of those benefits as well as simple ways you can develop this impactful habit.
Developing the Habit of Observation
Key takeaways from today’s show:
Benefits of Developing the Habit of Observation
Developing the habit of observation…
- stores up pictures in your mind
- helps you be aware of needs around you
- allows you to be present in the moment
- increases your ability to focus
- improves academic performance
Ways to Develop the Habit of Observation
None of the following suggestions take very long to implement. It is often simply a matter of remembering to do them. You may find it helpful to write these activities in your homeschool planner.