As moms, we have a lot of responsibilities. And when you add homeschooling on top of that, it can be overwhelming. So how do we get it all done? In the next five podcast episodes, we will be exploring this topic and talking about how you can pare down your to-do list so you don’t feel so overwhelmed and can find joy in your role as a mom and homeschool facilitator.
Today we are talking about the key questions you need to ask yourself as you assess why you feel behind. They are simple but powerful.
What we talked about
- Why evaluating our motivations is important to help us identify what might be causing our feeling of never getting it all done. Sometimes a simple solution can make a big impact on our outlook and productivity.
- The three things that cause most of our overwhelming feelings. And what that might look like in your homeschool.
- The questions you need to ask yourself as you begin to assess why you feel behind. They are simple but powerful.
Want to listen to more episodes in this series?
“Help For The Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom” is a podcast series to help you overcome overwhelm and feel successful at the end of your day. Click here to listen to all five episodes.
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.