CHECK OUT HELP FOR THE OVERWHELMED HOMESCHOOL MOM TO LISTEN TO ALL FIVE EPISODES IN THIS SERIES.
This is a culmination of everything we’ve talked about thus far in the Getting It All Done series. We bring all of the pieces together from the previous episodes o identify the biggest struggles in your homeschool and the small, incremental steps you can take to make improvements.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- AHD035: Help! I can’t get it all done!
- AHD036: Self-Care Tips For Homeschool Moms
- AHD037: Household Management Tips For Homeschool Moms
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.