It takes a lot to keep a household running smoothly, especially when you live and school in your home! These four principles help me stay on top of my household responsibilities.
What we talked about
- The myths of multi-tasking. Did you know you lose 20-40% of your productivity when you switch tasks? Here’s how we can avoid this pitfall as homeschool moms with many demands on our attention.
- How evaluating your tasks in light of your priorities will help you eliminate some of your responsibilities. And why I cannot tell you exactly what to eliminate.
- Routines you can put in place to automate your day. And how this can help eliminate some of your overwhelming feelings.
- How to outsource or delegate tasks without spending a ton of money.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- AHD034: How To Celebrate Homeschool Successes and Find Your Rhythm With Jamie Erickson
- AHD035: Help! I can’t get it all done!
- AHD036: Self-Care Tips For Homeschool Moms
- How To Organize Your Home Library
Want to listen to more episodes in this series?
“Help For The Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom” is a podcast series to help you overcome overwhelm and feel successful at the end of your day. Click here to listen to all five episodes.
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.