CHECK OUT HOW TO ADD ENRICHMENT TO YOUR HOMESCHOOL TO LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES IN THIS SERIES.
Children were wired to create! We simply need to provide our children space, tools, and freedom to express their creativity. These practical suggestions will help you let go of preconceived notions of what art lessons should be so you can allow your child’s inner artist to shine through. Start enriching your homeschool by adding art in these simple and fun ways.
What we talked about
- How art enriches your homeschool and how it complements and builds on what you are already studying.
- The freedom art provides students and how it can help a struggling student.
- Simple ways to incorporate into your homeschool routine and how to handle the mess.
- Ways to involve your whole family and tips for helping children of all ages enjoy art time.
What advice would you give a homeschool mom about adding music to her homeschool?
Create the space for art. Start with 5-10 minutes.
Links mentioned in the show
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.