Are you looking for a way to bring joy back to your homeschool? I love how Dachelle finds her joy by adding a little enchantment to their homeschool routine. And she does it in a way that the whole family enjoys and doesn’t overwhelm their schedule. As she said, “Enchantment does not happen every day. It is rare. It’s a little surprise of happiness and brings you joy.” Listen in to learn more!
What we talked about
- What is missing from many homeschools. And how getting it back can encourage your children to develop a love of learning.
- The shift you need to make in your teaching and parenting as your children mature. And how your family will be blessed because of it.
- Why we need to think beyond daily and weekly routines. And how shifting your mindset can reduce your stress and workload.
- The need for your children to take ownership of their education, even though it is difficult for you to let go of control. And tips for turning over ownership to help them be successful.
What advice would you give to a new homeschool mom?
Relax. Calm down. There are no educational emergencies.
Find what adds enchantment and joy to your day and find ways to add it to your homeschool.
Connect with Dachelle: Website | Literary Adventures for Kids
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.