CHECK OUT HOW TO ADD ENRICHMENT TO YOUR HOMESCHOOL TO LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES IN THIS SERIES.
Adding literature to your homeschool can be quite a balancing act. Some children are reluctant readers while others love to read but only want to read books of their choosing. Regardless of whether your child is a bookworm or a reluctant reader, you can add more literature to your homeschool, (re)capture the joy of reading, and spice up literary studies in your homeschool. Find out more in this episode.
What we talked about
- How you can spice up your literature readings in your homeschool. And how to do so without adding to your already busy to-do list.
- The important scheduling advice you need to keep in mind. And how this will help you adjust your schedule so you enjoy adding in fun activities.
- How to start a book club. And how to not do all of the work yourself!
- How literature studies in their homeschool have changed over the years. And how to approach literature at different ages.
Links mentioned in this episode
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.