CHECK OUT HOW TO ADD ENRICHMENT TO YOUR HOMESCHOOL TO LISTEN TO MORE EPISODES IN THIS SERIES.
Adding music to your homeschool can be intimidating if you do not have a background in music. But it doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming! I love all the practical tips Melissa Kamm provides to help us find simple and fun ways to enjoy music regardless of your musical background.
What we talked about
- How music in your homeschool benefits your children. And it’s not all academic.
- Ways to cultivate an appreciation for music for children of all ages and varying interests.
- Suggestions for how to simply add music to your homeschool in only 5-10 minutes a day!
What advice would you give a homeschool mom about adding music to her homeschool?
Don’t be afraid! Adding music to your homeschool is a lifelong learning process. You are instilling music in them so it can be a part of their lives.
Links mentioned in the show
- Connect with Melissa: Website | Facebook
- Maestro Classics
- Classical Kids
- Ambleside Online Composers
- 31 Days of Musical Activities
How to listen to the podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How you can support the podcast
You can support the podcast and help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
1. Subscribe & Leave a Review
And don’t forget to leave a rating and review, which helps more people find the show. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Share the podcast with your friends! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. Thanks!
Shop the Triumphant Learning store. You will find resources to help you disciple and train your children, implement a Charlotte Mason education, continue your learning as a teacher/facilitator, and make learning fun.
Shop on Amazon with this affiliate link, and I’ll receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.