How Knowing Your Enneagram Type Can Improve Your Homeschool Environment By With Linda Hannigan
Preview: Knowing why you do what you do by understanding your Enneagram type can help you improve your homeschool environment.
Why do what we do? God designed each of us uniquely, and how we respond to the world is unique also. The Enneagram tool can help us to better understand ourselves and why we respond the way we do. Linda Hannigan explains the purpose of the Enneagram tool and how we can use it in our homeschools to improve the way we respond to our children and improve tone of our home.
Key Points Discussed
- How Linda came to the Enneagram tool and why she loves helping others learn about it.
- A great analogy of how to think about the Enneagram tool as a house with different rooms and hallways.
- How knowing more about our strengths and weaknesses helps us to show up in a healthier, calmer way for our family.
- The cost of holding onto a narrative too tightly.
- An awesome analogy of how the Enneagram tool is similar to a car dashboard and helps us be aware of our internal dashboard so we can manage ourselves better.
- The purpose of the Enneagram tool.
- The perspective that can help you find time to invest in learning more about yourself. This is gold!
- How you can learn more about the Enneagram tool
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
- Work with Linda through a typing session to identify your Enneagram type. Mention the podcast episode to receive a discount on your typing session.
About Linda Hannigan
Linda Hannigan is a Life and Enneagram Coach who guides individuals and teams through insightful Enneagram assessments, life coaching, and spiritual formation to help them flourish with awareness and growth.