Influence Factor: Navigate The Teenage Years With Grace And Joy
Many parents feel overwhelmed and apprehensive about the pre-teen and teenage years, but you don’t have to fear this important milestone transition. As you learn to let go of control and allow your teen to take the reigns, your influence in their life will rise.
In this workshop, you will learn how your teen’s brain works and how your role changes during these roller-coaster years. You’ll discover how to help your child navigate the teenage years with fewer conflicts and without losing your sanity. This workshop is for parents in the throes of the teenage years and those wanting to prepare for the pre-teen and teenage years.
You might also be interested in the following posts and resources:
- Why I Didn’t Rebel by Rebecca Gregoire Lindenbach
- No Perfect Parents by Dave & Ann Wilson
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (also The 5 Love Languages of Children and The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers)
- The Four C’s Of Obedience: How To Make Learning To Obey Fun (free workshop)
- Responsibilities & Privileges List
- The Neuroanatomical Transformation of the Teenage Brain TedxYouth Talk by Jill Bolte Taylor
- The Thermostat Approach Toolkit
- The Nightly Five Challenge
- Lesson Plans for Learning to Listen (free workshop)
- Breathing exercises podcast episodes (see below)