As much as I enjoyed creating episodes of the All in a Homeschool Day podcast, I fell into a rut. I wasn’t sure how God wanted me to serve you and what podcast episodes would be most helpful for you.
So I took a break.
It was much needed!
Now, five months later, I have clarity about my mission at Triumphant Learning and the All in a Homeschool Day podcast. I also have a renewed vigor about creating episodes for you. I didn’t realize how much I missed recording these episodes until I sat down to record the first one. I felt giddy like a schoolgirl on Christmas morning!
If you’re new to the podcast, welcome!
If you’ve been a loyal listener for a little while or from the beginning, welcome back!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The story of how we began our homeschool journey, and the excuse I gave as to why I couldn’t homeschool.
- What my husband thought about homeschooling in the beginning.
- The reasons why we started homeschooling and why we homeschool now.
- My favorite book, and why I love it.
- The mission of Triumphant Learning.
Resources and Links Mentioned
- The Homeschool Q&A Toolkit 50% off coupon code through 6/30/20 “TOOLKIT” podcast
- 5 Reasons Why We Homeschool
- How to homeschool while traveling
- How to organize your home library
- Laddie by Gene Stratton Porter
- AbeBooks to inexpensively growing your home library
- Be a thermostat, not a thermometer.
- Letter from Birmingham Jail by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Geography Field Guide
Do you have questions about homeschooling?
Watch the FREE Homeschool 101 Workshop. It’s an on-demand workshop you can watch at your convenience.
Ready to start homeschooling but not sure how?
Check out the Homeschool Roadmap. It walks you through establishing your homeschool with confidence and joy, one step at a time.