As much as I enjoyed creating episodes of the All in a Homeschool Day podcast, I fell into a rut. I wasn’t sure how God wanted me to serve you and what podcast episodes would be most helpful for you.
So I took a break.
It was much needed!
Now, five months later, I have clarity about my mission at Triumphant Learning and the All in a Homeschool Day podcast. I also have a renewed vigor about creating episodes for you. I didn’t realize how much I missed recording these episodes until I sat down to record the first one. I felt giddy like a schoolgirl on Christmas morning!
If you’re new to the podcast, welcome!
If you’ve been a loyal listener for a little while or from the beginning, welcome back!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The story of how we began our homeschool journey, and the excuse I gave as to why I couldn’t homeschool.
- What my husband thought about homeschooling in the beginning.
- The reasons why we started homeschooling and why we homeschool now.
- My favorite book, and why I love it.
- The mission of Triumphant Learning.
Resources and Links Mentioned
- The Homeschool Q&A Toolkit 50% off coupon code through 6/30/20 “TOOLKIT” podcast
- 5 Reasons Why We Homeschool
- How to homeschool while traveling
- How to organize your home library
- Laddie by Gene Stratton Porter
- AbeBooks to inexpensively growing your home library
- Be a thermostat, not a thermometer.
- Letter from Birmingham Jail by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Geography Field Guide
How to Listen to the Podcast
Podcasts are radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. You don’t have to have an iPod or smartphone to listen.
- Listen right here on the blog. Click on an image below to go to that episode and click the play button in the post. You can also see the show notes for that episode.
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch. Subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
How to Support the Podcast
Do you love the All in a Homeschool Day podcast? You can help spread the word about the podcast in several ways.
2. Leave a Review
Ratings and reviews help more people find the show. iTunes bases its search results on positive ratings, so it really is a blessing. Click here or open your Podcast app to leave a review. Thanks for your help! (Need help leaving a review? These instructions should help.)
Let your friends know about the podcast! Word of mouth is the number one way people learn about the show. Text a friend or share your favorite episode on Facebook or Instagram. It’s the best compliment ever when you do. (And you can tag me @triumphantlearning and I’d love to repost it!) Thanks!