It’s a challenge to fit in everything you want to teach your child. There are more subjects we could cover than hours in the day. And don’t even get me started on the number of books we want to read! So what are you to do?
Instead of stressing over fitting it all in and feeling behind, focus instead on the educational feast you are providing for your children. Even if you could fit it all in, it would be like drinking from a fire hose instead of a soaker hose.
Reduce the stress for you and your child; allow him to savor and connect with what he is learning. There will always be another day to dig deeper or learn something new.
Provide an educational feast for your child
What do you think?
Do find it difficult to let go of what you should be doing or what your child should be learning?
Let us know in the comments below!
Remember, share as much detail as possible in your reply. Others will benefit from your story and experience.
You might also be interested in:
- What To Do When You Feel Behind On Lessons
- How To Give Your Child An Educational Advantage
- How Your Learning Style Affects How You Experience God
- How To Breathe Life Back Into Your Homeschool
- Simplify Homeschool Planning With These Seven Steps
- How Much Time I Invest In Our Charlotte Mason Homeschool
Regain Control Of Your Homeschool
Use this simple strategy to deal with difficult homeschool days.
- Stop feeling overwhelmed and behind on lessons.
- Get back on track and gain control of your homeschool days.
- Learn how to avoid that drowning sensation in the future.
You will also receive weekly emails to help you find peace in a simple, intentional homeschool. If it’s ever too much, you can unsubscribe at any time.