What’s your story?
Stories have power. Stories can transform lives, but they can also keep us stuck and prevent us from living out our purpose.
It is possible to rewrite your story and live a more fulfilling life with confidence and purpose!
In this workshop, learn how to identify the elements of your current story, cast a vision of the story you want to be living, and create a realistic action plan to help you live a story that inspires and encourages others.
You might also be interested in the following posts and resources:
- Narration: What You Need To Know About Evaluating Your Homeschooled Student’s Learning
- Thermostat Approach Toolkit
- Thriving Life Journal
- Your Brain at Work by David Rock
- Winning the War in Your Mind by Craig Groeschel
- Lies We Believe by Dr. Chris Thurman
- Learn more about Life Coaching
- Breathing exercises podcast episodes (see below)