Questions about homeschooling?
Learn about socialization, daily schedules, first steps to take, and more in this FREE on-demand workshop!
PLUS! 4 free getting started guides!
Most parents have a LOT of questions about homeschooling.
IN THIS ENCOURAGING AND PRACTICAL WORKSHOP, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What a homeschool day really looks like including how long your children should spend on lessons, examples of weekly schedules, and how to juggle homeschooling with your other responsibilities.
- How homeschooling benefits children of all academic abilities, and how you can help both struggling learners and gifted learners excel.
- The truth about socialization and how homeschooling really affects your children’s ability to interact with others.
- The three situations in which you shouldn’t homeschool. It’s not a good fit for every family.
- The qualifications you need to homeschool and how to teach your children subjects about which you know very little.
- The first steps to getting started homeschooling including the most important action every homeschool family should take that will alleviate stress and confusion.
Hey there! I’m Crystal, a homeschool mama of two daughters.
I remember when we first learned about homeschooling. I had lots of questions. Would it work for my children? Could I really do it? What would our days look like? Did I have the patience to be with my children ALL day long?
After talking to many homeschool parents and spending a lot of time researching, we decided to give it a try. That was ten years ago, and we are so thankful we made the decision to homeschool!
Homeschooling is not the right choice for everyone, but it is a good fit for many families. My mission is simple—I want to be a mentor and help you decide if homeschooling would be a good fit for your family.
Ready to finally get your questions answered?
Sign-up now to get answers to your questions and access to the four free guides.