Do you have questions about homeschooling? If so, you are not alone. Most parents have a LOT of questions about homeschooling.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- What a homeschool day really looks like including how long your children should spend on lessons, examples of weekly schedules, and how to juggle homeschooling with your other responsibilities.
- How homeschooling benefits children of all academic abilities, and how you can help both struggling learners and gifted learners excel.
- The truth about socialization and how homeschooling really affects your children’s ability to interact with others.
- The three situations in which you shouldn’t homeschool. It’s not a good fit for every family.
- The qualifications you need to homeschool and how to teach your children subjects about which you know very little.
- The first steps to getting started homeschooling including the most important action every homeschool family should take that will alleviate stress and confusion.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Length of school lessons
- How much time do I need to invest in homeschooling?
- Six Questions To Help You Write A Homeschool Mission Statement
Plus, you can download four free getting-started guides:
- Homeschooling Quick Start Guide
- Can I really do it? What parents need to know about homeschooling.
- Comprehensive Resource Guide to Homeschooling: What do I really need to homeschool?
- On the Same Page Workbook: 7 steps to help spouses come to an agreement about whether you should homeschool
Do you still have questions about homeschooling?
Here are a collection of podcast episodes and blog posts in which I share the answers to the questions I asked when we were considering homeschooling and more that I wish I had asked.
Are you ready to start homeschooling, but you’re not quite sure what to do next?
If you are ready to jump in and get started homeschooling or improve your skills and effectiveness as a home educator, I’ve shared the lessons I’ve learned and the mistakes I’ve made over the years in these podcast episodes and posts.
Want a little help?
I’d love to partner with you as you begin your homeschool journey! Schedule a free Discovery Call to learn more about homeschool coaching and how it can help you get off to a great start.