Are Charlotte Mason’s principles as relevant today as they were when she implemented them in her schools in the early 1900’s?
In this workshop, we will explore how five of Ms. Mason’s principles have impacted my homeschool. These principles can guide and shape not only your homeschool but your relationships and home atmosphere as well.
Whether you are curious about the Charlotte Mason method or are ready to start implementing it, you will leave with simple and practical suggestions of how you can breathe life into your homeschool.
You might also be interested in the following posts and resources:
- Charlotte Mason Philosophy: Is It A Good Fit For Your Family?
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing A Homeschool Philosophy
- Create An Atmosphere Where Children Thrive Workshop
- The Four C’s Of Obedience: How To Make Learning To Obey Fun Workshop
- Teach Your Child To Obey Through Games
- 5 Tips To Train Your Child In The Habit Of Obedience
- Developing Your Strong-Willed Child’s Ability To Obey
- Homeschool Planning 101: Plan Your Homeschool Year With Confidence
- Narration: What You Need To Know About Evaluating Your Homeschooled Student’s Learning
- Imagination Jar
- Narration Jar
- Stepping Into Self-Education